Plus500 UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909). Plus500 CY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License No. 250/14). Plus500AU Pty Ltd, AFSL #417727 issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents.
Plus500AU Pty Ltd is an Australian based online provider of CFD’s (Contracts for Difference) which offers trading facilities for a variety of instruments such as shares, commodities, forex, ETFs as well as indices and options. Since it’s establishment in 2008, Plus500 has expanded exponentially and now offers investors a multi-asset trading platform which covers European, Asian, US and UK exchanges. The company’s main focus for their clients is to provide them with high levels of professionalism, excellent customer service and clear transparent dealings.
Although Plus500 is a relatively young company in the world of online trading, their commitment to providing users with exceptional customer service, a user-friendly platform and innovative technology puts them at the forefront of CFD providers. A review of the company has been provided below which discusses what exactly Plus500 is offering to traders and who these might be best suited to.
Plus500 Trading Platforms
Plus500 offer their clients a Demo and Live Account to trade on. The Demo Account is a complimentary service for their clients to utilise which assist traders in familiarising themselves with the platform and gain an insight into the world of online trading. The Demo Account has a variety of beneficial features such as:
- Unlimited access available for users
- Real life market conditions
- Develop, organise and simulate trading strategies
- Access to a free online support team
The Plus500 Live Account is a user-friendly trading platform available through web-based browsers, tablets and smartphones. Traders are provided with the ability to trade with zero commissions. Instead the services provided by Plus500 are compensated through the spread on bids/asks. The features of the Live Trading Account include:
- A portfolio with over 1000 instruments
- Minimum deposit of $100
- Access to the WebTrader platform with no download required
- Funds are held in segregated trust accounts which are in accordance with Australian legal requirements
The Plus500 trading platform features the company’s proprietary software which is packed full of extra features, some of which include:
- Multiple markets available to trade from using the one screen
- Access to live streaming quotes from financial assets which assist in the ease of executing trades as well as maximising potential profits
- Trading CFDs on a variety of differrent instruments: Forex, Commodities, Shares , ETFs.
- The platform is available through iOS and android mobile phones, web-based computers and can also be downloaded
- Access to view past trades and open positions clearly
- Up-to-date charting and analysis tools
- Educational resources
- Minimum deposit of $100
- Competitive spreads from as low as 0.01% of the price of currency pairs for forex pairs
- Funding options available include credit card wire transfers, Paypal, online bank transfers and Skrill
Plus500AU Pty Ltd is a licensed Australian CFD and forex provider, offering leading innovative technology that is at the forefront of CFD brokers. The user-friendly platform is easy to navigate and provides access to a variety of educational resources as well as up-to-date charts and analysis tools. It should be noted though that Plus500 have an inactivity fee of $5 for every 3 months that an account is not used. Therefore an active trader will have no issues, but if you are a trader that dabbles in and out of the trading world then it may be worth looking elsewhere. Plus500 also do not allow scalping or hedging and therefore traders that incorporate these methods in to their trading activity would best be suited to an alternative trading company. The company also does not offer VPS services and does not permit users to use automated trading.
Plus500 offer their clients a variety of benefits to assist them with their trading strategies. However, when deciding on a CFD broker the above factors should be taken into consideration as they may act as a future limitation on some users trading strategies.
Your capital is at risk